• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dash Pad

Mosesatm

Getting ready to order the new interior for my aqua interior code car. I'm going to upgrade it to a deluxe interior. As far as I can tell the dash pad should be either black or dark blue. Does anyone know what color dash pad a deluxe aqua interior should have?

Restore

Unfortunately it is not dark blue it is a blue green and is unique for Aqua interiors, I know this because I restored a 68 standard Aqua interior mustang in 1988. And went through hell to get the correct dash pad (I had the pieces of the Original to match). Dealer's tried to sell me the dark blue, missed one in the classifieds of mustang monthly. I finally found it, intact in a junk yard in SFbay area. You can always dye it. but that didn't look right to me
Good Luck!