• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 theft attempt/vandalism/disabled car

OP
OP
R

ratrodgta

Good times, great memories ~ Long Beach did hit the skids for a while, but as they say in SoCal, 'there's no ghetto near the beach'.....like Venice had a dip, then a flip. I'll take a 2 b.r. termite-eaten dump there with a broken down 1 car garage in which to park my GTCS .....Has anyone heard if there are going to be any 50 year celebrations in Cali, in honor of the Specials?

OP
OP
R

ratrodgta

Guten Morgen all, or Guten Tag, or Aben, or Nacht,,,,,I settled with the insurance company, they seem to be fair in their estimation. If, during the repairs, there are any additional problems or costs, they will adjust the settlement dollar amount. I am putting a locking fence in front of the house now. I have a distinct premonition that someone will try to steal the car again. And; being from Pennsylvania, I kinda think that lightning can and will strike the same place twice. The insurance people, throughout the process, liked the car, and were happy for me that the thief was unable to get it.