• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SIDE SCOOP SCREEN KITS for sale

hicountrybob

These kits include:

1. 2 screens [may need to be trimmed.]

2. 2 black backing material [non-adhesive.]

3. 4 proper rivets.

4. 4 proper scoop mounting screws.

Price is $29.00 per set includes the $1.38 postage in 48 U S.
hicountry BOB TEETS

rjw

Last year I installed a kit the previous owner had purchased from Paul. One of my screens was missing and the other one was painted over in place. Needless to say, the new kit that was installed really set it off. The visual improvement was more than I expected and makes the scoops look "functional."
Richard

Talan423

can someone tell me the correct size of the 2 scoop attaching screws? the previous owner had a bunch of mis-matched screws in mine. i want to give the body shop the correct size screws so they can get the sccops lined up perfectly before they put the stripes on. any help is appreciated.

thanks
tom

I would like a set if you still have them available. ;D

Thanks,
Carlos

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

[quote author=Eastcoast link=board=3;threadid=342;start=0#msg1856 date=1053120108]
Bob,
Do you still have screen sets available? I would like to get 1 Set.
Dave
[/quote] hi guys, e mailed both dave and carlos. i made up enough kits to furnish all of you site guys. $29.00 including postage and they will be there by friday next week.

Can you please provide me with an address or phone #, as I would like to order a set.

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

Paul, E-mailed you with address and phone number
which is Bob Teets 6874 Benton ct. Arvada, Colorado 80003-4244. Home #303-424-3866. thanks