• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How nice the California Specials are.

MUSTANGBOY34

I actually never knew how special and eye catching the California Special was. I finally got mine fixed up and went to three car shows this past weekend, it was amazing to see how many people flocked to the car to admire and ask questions when I pulled in. Then last nite at a local car show I was parked next to my partners Shelby GT500 and he said he was going to trade cars because I had that many more people looking at the mine instead of his. When you say these cars are very unique you were not kidding. Now I have to start hanging out at the shows that give trophies so I can catch up with the rest of you guys.