• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another car up for sale in OZ

hicountrybob

Just noticed that it is a Jan build by the ad. Could be one of the very early ones.

Paul's listing in the '96 book shows the complete door tag info which lists 15D (April 15) as build date for this car. FYI, guys and gals, in the book the 6 cars before this one and the 10-12 cars following this car have this same date. Bob here.

OP
OP
vman

vman

what is the restricted use sticker????

Restricted use is like club registration. It will allow you to drive the car to club events and authorised repairers. You have to gain permision from your car club to drive the car.It costs about a fifth of normal cost of registration.

rvrtrash

Restricted use is like club registration. It will allow you to drive the car to club events and authorised repairers. You have to gain permision from your car club to drive the car.It costs about a fifth of normal cost of registration.

I guess most of us are pretty fortunate. My license costs about $25.00 a year and I can drive anywhere I want. I can't even imagine letting someone else tell me when and where I can go to save $20.00 .:icon_no:

Steve

gt bandit

Steve and others

YOU CREW are reallllllllllllll lucky , we may live in the so called lucky country but our DMV equivalents are like the gestapo !!!
Throw in a few over zealous street cops with a cheque book mentality and you have the police state known as Australia.

shaun

heliaster

Just a pet peeve, but you'd think people might actually put some effort into proofreading their sales pitch.

gt bandit

Looks like he has converted on of the tail light panels to orange to comply with an old Australian regulation .

All indicators must be orange in OZ.

pretty neat , wonder how he done it ?

shaun