• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Gt/cs Hcs August Bbq

68gt390

Hey Don,

All I can say is you have a treat in store for you!!!!

Joe;
And what "treat" might that be??? Oh please do tell. The anticipation is killing me. Heck, the trip and flight to the West Coast alone is treat enough. At my age I may not be able to handle that kind of excitement. "NOT TO WORRY" I'm sure there is still some fire left in the tank.

My son wanted me to pass on to you if you want to come up a day early and stay at his place your more than welcome to do so. Heck, we can sit around Friday night and shoot the shit and drink some brewskies. Besides, I need another gear head to talk with to make it interesting, not that my son is not interesting, he's more the corporate type and not real big into the car stuff yet. He's been talking to me all week about buying a sports car for weekend driving. He was talking porsche and I said how about a "Roush" Stage 3 or a Saleen. Heck lets stay true to the family. I told him if he thinks he's parking my CS next to a porsche he's nuts.

Don :grin:

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

BZTZ4M, You are most welcome. We will be issuing an on line invitation soon, and mailing out several as well. Anyone who wants to be on the mailing list please PM me with your mailing address. We will be sending the first mailing about April 15th. Mike and Robinette.

P

PNewitt

That reminds me....

Mike--do you want me to mention the BBQ in the upcoming flier that I'm mailing out to about 700+ people--at the end of March?

You might end up with the highest concentration of A.O. Smith fiberglass on the planet!!

Paul.

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Back by Popular Demand.

Just a reminder, and Donna requested I repost this thread. Don't forget about the August 18th GT/CS-HCS BBQ in NorCal. If you didn't attend last year, and would like to be on the mailing list, Please PM me and we will make sure you are invited. It is requested you own a GT/CS or HCS to attend. The car doesn't need to be running, Just ownership. I wish we could open it up beyond that, but we do not have the room. See above links to see pics of last year. Mike and Robinette