• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 390 Radiator Fan C8OE-B - Reproduction

CougarCJ

Want to share that my company has commissioned the reproduction 7 blade radiator fan for the 1968 X-code 390-2V, S-code 390-4V, and R code 428CJ engines. Fan has the Ford part number C8OE-B.
c8oe-bfan.jpg

Retail price is $225.00, introductory sale price is $199.85, available Now.

Reproduction C8OE-B Clutch Style 7 Blade Radiator Cooling Fan 390 / 427 / 428CJ for the 1968 and 1969 Mercury Cougar / Montego / Comet / Cyclone and Ford Mustang / Torino / Cobra / Fairlane / Ranchero / GT

deestix

Hi CougarCJ,
Thank you very much for the info, and especially for the link to the Cougar parts website! As the owner of an X-code GT/CS, it has been a struggle to find certain engine parts unique to my car. As you may realize, many Mustang books and Mustang vendors do not even acknowledge the existence of the X-code engine in Mustangs. I've already scanned the website and have found some items of interest.
Thanks again,
deestix (Richard R.)

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Hi CougarCJ,
Thank you very much for the info, and especially for the link to the Cougar parts website! As the owner of an X-code GT/CS, it has been a struggle to find certain engine parts unique to my car. As you may realize, many Mustang books and Mustang vendors do not even acknowledge the existence of the X-code engine in Mustangs. I've already scanned the website and have found some items of interest.
Thanks again,
deestix (Richard R.)

Thanks Richard, we appreciate the kind words.

I didn't post it, but we also have the C9ZE-E 1969-70 428CJ fan too.

Both fans are currently on sale for $199.85 through our website.