• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 GT/CS spotted at FHM Superbowl Party

P

PNewitt

Please go here...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/moore/258204_moore03.html

Check this out. The FHM superbowl party is where the GT/CS is located.

Two FHM girls are sitting in a white CS convertible. SOOoooo......you might see this during the pre-game show, or during the game. The website above explains it (sorta).

THIS is where the CS should be seen during the game.

(and, apparently, the women in the car are gorgeous! (but then again, they ALL are--in a CS, right?))

Check this site out. Complements of my friend at www.thechromepony.com.

Paul Newitt--your "GT/CS Intelligence Officer".
(GO Seahawks!)

390cs68rcode

from the article:

Guerra is Cuban and struck me as being a cross between Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lopez.

incase anyone does not know this but Guerra has the nicest backside in the world, trust me. do a Google search and see for yourself (maybe Don has a pic of her somewhere? :wink: ).

back to the CS...........

I sure hope Ford does a commercial of the CS.

hookedtrout

390cs68rcode said:
from the article:

incase anyone does not know this but Guerra has the nicest backside in the world, trust me. do a Google search and see for yourself.

WOW, you got that right.

Cory

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

"IF" and when someone finds the GT/CS during the game (or pre-game show), could you list it here?

Identify at what time of the game (i.e. Halftime, Third Qtr, 3:45 left, etc...) the CS appeared, etc. And if it's in a commercial, and/or a special scene.

That will help all of us that taped it--from looking at 6 hrs. of tape in fast forward.. (thanks!).

By the way--I looked all over the net for a still pic of the girls in the CS, and it IS a convertible, and the FHM party was shut down by the fire marchal...er...Fire Marshal. Either it got "too hot", too many wardrobe malfunctions, or too many people.

Needless to say, sometime in a couple of months, pics of all this will be in a copy of FHM.

Paul N.

case12

I guess we will know soon enough, but I did find this on the net:

"Ford will air a 30-second ad at some point during the Feb. 5 game, although it won't reveal when it's scheduled or which vehicle it highlights. "

luisa2552

I missed some of the game (though I taped it all) and all I saw were 3 ford commercials. A mustang commercial in the first quarter and in the post game and a hybrid commercial before the half. I was bummed there was no sign of the GT/CS!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

How dissappointing. Hmm. I wonder what's going on.

I have the pre-game show on tape, and will look it over.

Thanks for looking!!

Paul N.

case12

I watched just about everything from pre-game to post-game and didnt see it. I also read that GM had all of the rights (with Cadillac) at the game to show their cars at FORD Field, and that FORD and Chrysler were doing most of their "showings" at pre-game parties. This sync's with the news article that Paul posted that the GT/CS was seen at the FHM party. Maybe that is what the rumors were about - not so much a commercial, as a product placement at parties??? Let's hope someone took pictures and they make it on the net. Casey

68gt390

I watched the whole thing and nothing. Seems GM wanted to steal the show at "Ford" field. Go figure. I at least hope somebody made them pay big money to get the spots they had. I did like some of the new Budlight commercials - pretty cool. :rofl:

Don

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I need to do some "asking around" and see what happened. The FHM party was shortened, so maybe the publicity maybe didn't happen as planned.

I apologize for sending everyone on a "wild goose chase" taping and looking for it. I thought it might have been in the opening graphics for the pre-show (like the Ford GT), but no.

I did like that "Full Throttle" ad, with everyone following the truck, pushing that little Red Bull car out of the way. The lamb streaker was funny, too. The FedEX caveman one was the best, I think.

More to follow...

My thanks to everyone.

Paul N.