• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Will these hood pins work?

Wayne Westmoreland

I know.... another thread about hood pins. I've searched through threads and other sites, but still haven't found the answer.

I want hood pins as close to the 1968 CS style as I can to put on my 2007 GT/CS.

Will these work on a 2007? Or does anyone know where to get some for my 07?

http://store.cobranda.com/19gthopinkit.html

Also where can I get the Califonial Special script in the same style as the 68?

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

I found the thread showing where to get the CS Script.

I still need help getting the right hood pins. My wife is getting them for my birthday! Yay!

J.Bart

i talked to team shelby at the park city show,
the kr had some but they wouldn't open the hood so i could look. they said the carbon fiber hood was delicate and they didn't want to take a chance on breaking it because the owner wasn't there. anyway think shelby has the answer if we can get it out of them.

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

i talked to team shelby at the park city show,
the kr had some but they wouldn't open the hood so i could look. they said the carbon fiber hood was delicate and they didn't want to take a chance on breaking it because the owner wasn't there. anyway think shelby has the answer if we can get it out of them.

Well I know there are some folks on here who have installed them already. I was hoping they would help us out and keep me from screwing up.