• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS & HCS Magazine Articles

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Magazine Articles

Just a bump for the new members (and anyone else).

Many articles regarding GT/CSs and HCSs are on my PhotoBucket site listed above in aqua.

I also have a fairly good listing of the page number and car description in each issue, so if you don't want to dig through all the magazine articles to find a car like yours I'll be happy to send you either an .xls or .pdf file.

If you want larger, clearer versions of the scanned images let me know and I will send you a CD or DVD.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Another bump for new members

GT/CS and HCS magazine article information is in this thread.

We also have a public version of the official registry for anyone who wants one, in either Excel or as a PDF.

And, last but not least, we can get GT/CS embroidered on any shirt or other item at a reasonable cost, or we can order shirts.
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11851

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

It's a portion of a Canadian e-mail address in my Contact list. ****.kbilt.ca