• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Turn Signal Canceling Cam

68P51

Does anyone know where to get the turn signal cancelling cam for a non-tilt column? It looks like they are available all day for tilt columns. Has anyone put one in a non-tilt column or know where to get the proper one?

Ruppstang

Does anyone know where to get the turn signal cancelling cam for a non-tilt column? It looks like they are available all day for tilt columns. Has anyone put one in a non-tilt column or know where to get the proper one?

They are part of the turn switch. You will have to replace the switch to fix it.

OP
OP

68P51

Thanks! That was driving us crazy. New one on the way.

sam

This is great information because mine works sporadically. I have a non tilt steering column too. would you have a part no or know where I can purchase ? Thank you.
Sam