• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Calendar Arrived Today

Russ

Jon,
I received my calendar(s) today and, once again, you did a great job! I know they will be a hit with our website group, and others who enjoy our cars. One of my calendars is going to my son-in-law, who is stationed in Iraq. He is a Mustang nut and will enjoy the calendar while he is defending our country. Thanks again,
Russ

P

PNewitt

WE OWE Jon a big thanks for going to all the trouble to make these calendars every year (thanks, Jon!!!). Picking the photos and setting it all up isn't easy--on a deadline, too!

Russ- tell your Son in Law that we're thinkin' of him, and thank him for his service to our country.

Paul N.

hotrodgrany

PNewitt said:
WE OWE Jon a big thanks for going to all the trouble to make these calendars every year (thanks, Jon!!!). Picking the photos and setting it all up isn't easy--on a deadline, too!

Russ- tell your Son in Law that we're thinkin' of him, and thank him for his service to our country.

Paul N.
I quite agree, excellent job, can't wait till next years.

Perkchiro

I got mine too. January is looking good with Kurt Houle's Brittany Blue GT/CS. Nice car Kurt. The calendar hangs right next to my desk so I'll have GT/CS on my mind every day.

PFSlim

It is great to have a calendar for the wall. At each show I attend with my GT/CS, I bring a calendar and people really like looking at the other cars. I have made it part of my display.

Thank you to Jon for coordinating and the hard work. Thanks to all who contine to submit great photo's of great cars!!

Paul

Perkchiro

Perkchiro said:
I got mine too. January is looking good with Kurt Houle's Brittany Blue GT/CS. Nice car Kurt. The calendar hangs right next to my desk so I'll have GT/CS on my mind every day.

I guess that would be a Tahoe Turquoise car there. Sorry for my color error Kurt.

LUVMYCS

Thank you Jon for all your hard work! The calendar looks great! I gave it to my husband for Christmas, and he loved it! Can't wait for next year's!