• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 GT350 Covertible clone

psycho

I'm interested in selling/swapping my '67 Mustang convertible, which I cloned to a '68 Shelby GT 350. I'm looking for a 65 thru 68 coupe with manual transmission. The coupe must be very clean. My car is as follows: '67 convertible with new top, floors, inner rockers, original Ford fenders & doors, full quarters. It's powered by a '95 5.0 with the correct 50 oz balancer & flywheel (for the v belt & proper appearance). The engine has the cobra kit (air cleaner/valve covers).T-10 4 speed. 12 spoke wheels, higland green paint, new upholstery & carpet, dash (non-tach). It has the sequential lights, manual disc brakes, rollerized front spring saddles, lowered front control arms, 1 1/8" sway bar. The car does not have the roll bar, tach, or console, but the car is done right. If I can figure a way to post photos I will. Otherwise I will e-mail all who request, thanks,

Chris W. (Connecticut)