• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th Anniversary gear - Paul N

HappyHour

Hey Paul there have been many threads abouut shirts, hats, cozies, necklines, etc. Can you please keep those not able to attend updated with all the 40th Aniv gear and shwag for us CSerz? And yes I can spell collect-a-table...wait err... :grin:

snip...
Today, I submitted some of my GT/CS artwork to Galpin/GAS, and they are looking it over. They may come up with something soon through their own art dept., using my art.

When it becomes available, and if I can do so, I'll post what it will look like.
I just know that it will be something very cool. They do very good work there.

I'll also try to arrange it where out-of-towners can order GT/CS 40th Anniv. shirts through the GAS website, after the event.

Paul N.
snip...

Lots of people have responded affirmative for gear so please let us know the actual plans when known or if another threads for 40th Anniv come to market.

Are those knickel plated keychains still avail for $14.95?? :wink:

Hope everyone has a great time at Galpin and Knott's...cant wait for CS webcast!!

P

PNewitt

HI.....

Well, Ron Moore, (ClubPro) is at the center of THAT action...

Give him a PM, and he can help you out...

thanks for asking,

Paul N.

clubpro

I will have T-shirts and caps at the Galpin show for sale and remember $5 of every purchase will go to help with Paul's book.

If you're not able to make the show you can go to the website; www.shop.rnrclassics.net and you can purchase the items online.

As an update for those that pre-ordered caps I am picking them up tomorrow finally!!! Better late then never.

Cheers,

Ron