• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WILMA

hcsstang

One of our GTCS owners lives in direct path of Wilma, Jay Weiner. Palm Springs. Lets hope and pray that he makes out ok and all the others in Flordia..

Mustanger

I agree, we should all be praying for all of those people's safety, and hope that the storm quickly passes by :) ...

Jayscal

Thanks for the concern. Wilma was pretty nasty, lucky for us it moved thru very quickly. I am pleased to report no damage to my house or Mustang. We were fortunate not to lose power with this storm, it made riding it out much better.

Yesterday it was 81 degrees with the storm jammin thru, now today with the cold front here its 56 degrees. Brrrrr... at least I still have a roof on to keep the heat in.