• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 Coupe Time Capsule

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 44

CougarCJ

Very loaded car, deluxe interior with AC, disc brakes, head rests, convenience group, tilt, upper and lower consoles.

I notice that the door switch for the tilt away is not present, the hole isn't even punched. Tilt might have been owner added?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Good point!
I'm going to order a Marti, just for fun.

p51

whodat

Ask the seller to raise those head rest so we can get a good photo of those seat post guide tubes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franklinair

Arlie- I'd like to see the Marti Report when you get it.
Dominic- Won't the Marti Report indicate Headrest option?

Neil

Ruppstang

I would like to see what the pack in the center of the dash says. Ford put those on some special order customer cars.

robert campbell

That plaque looks similar to what the Gold Nugget Special came with. All GNS cars were supposed to have the owners name on the plaque. Funny is my car had the Marti confirmed deluxe interior option, the lower console option, and the convenience group option. So that area had the lights in it as ordered.

There is (was) no evidence of a plaque attached in another location, like say the glove box area. This tells me that my car was not treated like a normal GNS and may have been taken off the line after ordered for the GT/CS option installation prior to the GT/CS debut.

But again it is just one item in the story of my car. Whatever that story is.

Rob