• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Celebrity CarGuy ...

Mustanger

Jay Leno is one cool carguy ...

"Despite fame and fortune, Jay Leno's every man persona makes him well liked by all. That persona is reflected in his everyday life off-camera. He has performed for U.S. troops in Bosnia and Italy. He often drives the streets of Burbank, and he smiles and waves at everyone who greets him. Leno has also been seen pulling up to the drive-through window at McDonald's in one of his vintage cars or his fire truck to order a Big Mac."

http://www.go-star.com/antiquing/leno.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Leno's_cars

sam

yea, a true nice guy.................good to see another one from New England
doing well...............
Sam

hookedtrout

My dad lives in Fremont California and works for an advertising millionare restoring Stanley Steamers. I believe this guy has the largest Stanley collection in the world, he also has the two best Stanley restorations in the world. My dad does nothing but restore, work on, and show the Stanleys, they guy has a bunch of them both in California and a bunch of them back east in New Hampshire. Dad has a great job. He has interacted with Jay on several occassions as Jay wanted some Stanleys so dad give him some advice, they may have even worked on or restored his cars I can't remember for sure but he did say that he has interacted with him on several occassions over the Stanleys.

I see Jay also has a Festiva, I'm even more proud of my little Festiva knowing Jay has one. Quite a collection he has sure would be a nice little problem to have...which car to drive to work today???

Cory

Mustanglvr

Hey Cory, ask your Dad to put a bug in Jay`s ear about the California Specials and High Country Specials, k? Have him mention this site to him maybe? There have been many threads here already where his name has been brought up. These cars need all the publicity they can get and he would benefit if he bought one or a collection.