• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Site clock wrong

Mustanglvr

Hey Jon, I noticed that the time on the site is off. It is more then a half hour ahead of the time I have on my computer. Also, when someone writes a new post it says they posted it more then an hour ahead of the time I have. I know you are still working out the bugs. It is no problem, just wanted to let you know.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, should be fixed now. If you haven't already be sure you set your timezone.
Go to User CP --> Edit Options --> Date & Time Options

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

It is 6:28 now and at the bottom of this page it says 6:58. I already had the time zone thing done and I just did it again to see if it made a difference but it did`nt.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Does anyone else have this problem? For me it shows the correct time.

Mustanglvr can you try doing a hard refresh? (hold the Ctrl key down and click the refresh button on your browser)

nfrntau

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of the imagination. Next stop: THE TWILIGHT ZONE."

68gt390

Jon;
I checked mine also, it's 12 minutes fast. That just helps to make sure I'm on time if I need to go somewhere. I have all my clocks in the house set 10 to 12 minutes ahead.

Don

BroadwayBlue

Don't want to keep bombarding Jon with time updates - I'm sure he's working on the problem.

But I did want to point out that is says the following: