• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My Visit to the GT/CS "dealer night" Hotel

P

PNewitt

If you have my first book (1988 edition), there are some photos of a special night where the GT/CS was presented to the So. Calif dealers. It was in a ballroom at the Century Plaza Hotel.

I was fortunate to visit this hotel in L.A. yesterday as a side trip-- "research" for the new edition of the book.

What's weird is that they basically left the hotel untouched--since the mid-sixties. It's like it's in a time machine. It now all makes sense where it is, and some more pieces of the puzzle have come together.

More on this later...an interesting part of Ford and Mustang history!

Paul.

Diesel Donna

WHAT! :eek: You were in LA and didn't call? I am so hurt. I could have taken you out for lunch ~green car or red car, your choice. Oh I have three white ones too but that's boring. Just giving you a bad time Paul, but I was hammering around in the CS yesterday.
I am very surprised that the Century Plaza has not been renovated considering where it is located.

~~~~Donna