• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Made it thru hurricane Jeanne

Jayscal

Hi Gang,

I got lucky again, hurricane Jeanne came thru my neighborhood at catagory 3 status. My home and my GT/CS are still here, I thank the lord. Power was only out for 48 hours, last storm it was out for over 4 days. The only damage I had was the wind pulled my orange tree from the ground. I hope this was the last nasty storm of the season, it gets quite old packing up your valuables and evacuating every 3 weeks. Here is a pic of my orange tree, time to get the chainsaw out.

Attachments

• orange_tree_a.jpg
    orange_tree_a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
Jayscal

Jayscal

Here is a picture of the office section of where I work. Looks like I will have some time off for awhile. My work is located a half mile from where I live.

Attachments

• work3_lgb.jpg
    work3_lgb.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8

68sunlitgold

Jay,
I am happy for you, your family and the car. I guess you could still work and now not worry about A/C. Or think of the view. Seriously, I am glad you the the rest of FL came through the storm alive and may there be no more storms for a long time.
Doug

P

PNewitt

WOW. Times Two?

It looks like you and your GT/CS has quite a guardian angel.

I'm glad that you made it through this awful series of storms. I'm also glad to hear that you and those around you are OK, too.

When things are "back to normal", maybe take her out for a spin...?

Take Care and Good Luck with getting on there.

Paul.