• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GTCS mint condition just sitting

Hey guy i found a GTCS white with black strip sitting in a garage, dont know the year or anything im just really curios cause i have never seen one before is this car worth anything, just want some info. also this car is all origianl and in almost perfect condition.

BrandonB

the year is 1968 and if everything really is all correct my advise is to get a vin report, complements of marti auto works can be found on the VIN REPORTS part of the site as for pricing everyone else but me should be able to figure that out. they're smart like that for fear not your in good hands we will help you. Plus any GT/CS is worth buying in my opinion ;D

hookedtrout

You were in the garage legally I suspect? Just kidding. ;D Is the car for sale? If it is and you're in a postition to buy I'd certainly ask what the owner wants then post up his price here and we can at least tell you if it's in the neighborhood. Sometimes those great finds in garages and barns are sitting there for a reason, such as the owner thinks they are worth millions and won't budge. But it certainly is worth asking. Once you find out his price then I'd start verifying its authenticity and we can help you get that done.

If you aren't in a postition to buy and he is selling you might share the find with a good friend or someone you know that may be interested and in a positon to buy or even share the info here as there seems to be lots of interested buyers in this group and most members here have a pretty deep appreciation for the GT/CS which means it would more than likely find a good home. Always good to see a lost puppy find a good home.

Good luck you may have tripped on that pot of gold. Did you see any rainbows.

Hook