• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

390 GT/CS for sale

Bluestang

I am getting ready to put my car on ebay next week. I am offering my car to site members first. My car is in the gallery. Yes, it has been on ebay before. Contact me if you would like to make an offer through private messages. Thank you, Kimball

Canuck CSter

Bluestang,

Good luck, not many true blue s codes GT's on the market these days, specially with the Marti back up. With R codes outta reach if around at all, the S code is top of the food chain these days and always will be.

Its a beatiful car and only hope my s code can kick back to life as sweet as yours did..

Dale in Ottawa

RedGTvert

I am getting ready to put my car on ebay next week. I am offering my car to site members first. My car is in the gallery. Yes, it has been on ebay before. Contact me if you would like to make an offer through private messages. Thank you, Kimball

Is that your car up there now in Washington State?

DeadStang

Is anyone from here bidding on Bluestangs car ?

Yeah, I've been outbid in the low $20s. I agree that this is a very reasonable BIN price for the car AND it's very close to me, but I don't think I can swing it with the current white CS small block and a '70 sportsroof project that I am sitting on. Anyone in need of a couple more Mustangs they can take off my hands? ;-)

OP
OP
Bluestang

Bluestang

Yes, this my car. I am between Seattle and Portland. I think I have a great, and very reasonable buy it now price, for what this car is. I hope it bids above that, but I also want to sell the car. So what do you do?