• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Marti Report confusion

dehcho

Hey guys,

Does the Marti report always indicate that the car is a California special?

I ran a Marti report and California Special is not listed, but the car is listed under the registry here on California specials.com

Any input??

dalorzo_f

If it is not listed on the Marti, it is likely not a factory GTCS. Exceptions could be early cars that were pre-production... unsure if these are fully documented by VIN or not...

OP
OP
D

dehcho

It's weird because everything points to it being a GT/CS but it didn't show up on the Marti

All the boxes are checked for the obvious items.

Thanks

robert campbell

+1 from Arlie. What is the VIN number of the car? It could be a mistake or it could be a pre production car as Richard says.

Rob

OP
OP
D

dehcho

Hey guys,

I emailed the Marti report to Mike who takes care of the registry. He confirmed what I thought. It's a clone.

Thanks

Brett