• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Christmas Shopping - Calendars

BigJim

I am close to finishing my Christmas shopping and was wondering when we will be able to order the 2018 calendars. I need two and want to order them sooner rather than later.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just posted the order info here: http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?p=110770#post110770

And the good news is there's a coupon for 40% off until Nov 30th. They rotate coupons every couple of days and 40% is the best discount I've ever seen them offer.

Sorry for the delay. I needed to wait for my printed proof to arrive to be sure everything looked OK before giving out the link for everyone to order. The proof arrived today and looks great!