• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

s code cali for sale

Herck

Well i have decided to sell my s code cali if anyone interested. looking in the 35k mark for the car lots of performance mods over bored motor sonic tested and bored to 428 . edelbrock heads, edelbrock intake, race demon 750 carb, 1968 shelby headers 2 inch primarys 3 inch collectors real rare. and shelby tall valve covers period correct, the headers and valve covers are stuff a gy would of installed in 1968 if he was looking for performance parts. the origianal owner installed shaker hood scoop in 1968 comes with drag lite racing wheels. motor is all machined and ready to be put together. rebuilt rearend with 390 gears and posie.this car is geared towards performance. i have marti report if anyone interested.

Attachments

• 03-05-06_1255.jpg
    03-05-06_1255.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 03-05-06_1256.jpg
    03-05-06_1256.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 136

bish

S-code

I'm now a casual observer on the site, but that price seems a little strong for the condition.
IMHO: you would have a much better chance getting that kind of money if the car was put back together.
But what do I know?
Good luck, too bad you have to let it go!

OP
OP
H

Herck

Thanks i just dont have time for it. its not for sale anywere else dont really car if it goes but i just thought i would throw it out there and c what happens the car will be put back together. those pictures are all i have to show any one thanks. maybe i put the price high becuase in the back of my mind i really dont want to sell it.

OP
OP
H

Herck

Weell i still have car right now i have to sell it. i have sold my home and have no place to take car i am going to list it in ebay in a week or so. it has to go if any is interested seriously give me a email with a offer thanks.

390cs68rcode

Herck said:
Weell i still have car right now i have to sell it. i have sold my home and have no place to take car i am going to list it in ebay in a week or so. it has to go if any is interested seriously give me a email with a offer thanks.

make sure to let us know when it goes to Ebay.