• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Sequentials light for the 2007 GT/CS

skipcad

Cool. How much trouble was it and how $$$? I've been looking at the CDC Dynamite sticks, and I'd like to compare. They go for about $149, from what I've seen.
Thanks

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Cool. How much trouble was it and how $$$? I've been looking at the CDC Dynamite sticks, and I'd like to compare. They go for about $149, from what I've seen.
Thanks

These are from MRT which cost 146.00 plus shipping so it was 161 with shipping to Calif so you save about 3.00, but I think the CDC and MRT are the same thing since they do share some parts. It took about 30 minutes or so to install the kit is so much better than the one I did with my '05 Mustang where you had to run a wire into the tail light.