• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy New Year!...

Midnight Special

...So what are your resolutions for 2009?

Attachments

• 2009.jpg
    2009.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 50

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the original artwork as always Tim!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Anyone have any Mustang related New Year's resolutions? Mine is to actually do something to the HCS. And I mean anything! :frust: It's been sitting neglected for too long.

The Bronco should be painted by March, so then it can be done for a while.

clubpro

Jon,

I too want to finish my CS. It has been sitting 2 years now and I haven't done anything. Happy New Year to all of my family! I have been very blessed this past year and look forward to 2009.

A special thanks to all that supported R & R Classics this past year. Remember that you get special pricing for being part of this family. Cost + 10% on all of your parts. I am now a California Pony Cars dealer for early and late model parts and a Rebel Mustang dealer for all of your early model fiberglass needs.

Cheers,

Ron

Doug

Happy New Year and remember life is an adventure - enjoy it. Thanks to this group for all the information and support.

rvrtrash

It's not a CS, but I plan on having my '73 Mach 1 finished this year.

Steve

J.Bart

happy new year everyone.
i finally got started on my 68, it's blasted and i have the transition pan out, ( that's the one over the rear axle), and hopefully i'll get the new one in, and the rear quarters on soon.
never give up ! never surrender ! mine sat for 5 or 6 years and i finally said to myself restore it or sell it so someone else can. that seemed to motivate me.
here's to 09 , and a pretty good 2008 , cheers!!

nates68

Hope you all have a great new year 2009 tim keep in touch when you can.

Nates68