• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 coupe rear seat set with new upholstery installed

mnut

For sale are a blue(68 2-tone) upper/lower rear seat set for a 68 coupe.Tag on the underside of the bottom section prefix is...C7ZB.New standard upholstery installed.Nice frames,no breaks,no mice nests,hardly even any surface rust on frames,anywhere.Shipping wouldn,t be cheap,probably $25.00 per section in the continental USA.If they don't sell here soon where the 68 coupes hang out,I'll go to the auction site for a around $200.00 for a reserve,plus shipping? I figure $50.00 for the frames,$50.00 for the upholstery,$100.00 labor to skin them.I would like $200.00 for them.I can shoot more than the one pic I took if needed.I have more 65-68 Mustang parts for sale,some NOS.If you're not in a hurry,to save any shipping charges,I can take them to the Fall Ford Super Swap in Columbus Ohio,Thanksgiving weekend, or any other parts you may be interested in.Thanks for the listing!

Bob in N.E. Ohio