• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Snow Vehicle

Mustanglvr

Awesome! I could use one of those soon! We have a storm coming here to Minnesota. So far we just have ice covered roads. I know because my conversion van started fish-tailing on an icy bridge on my way home today, Eeeeek!!!!

somethingspecial

I saw one of those in Incline Village, Nevada. It is at the old Ponderosa Ranch movie set. It is quite a machine in person.
There is a guy in Grass Valley that brings his Model T out when it snows here. He chains it up, and He goes all over the place better than some here with 4X4s.

hotrodgrany

Mustanglvr said:
Awesome! I could use one of those soon! We have a storm coming here to Minnesota. So far we just have ice covered roads. I know because my conversion van started fish-tailing on an icy bridge on my way home today, Eeeeek!!!!
just rain here and still 36 , but will wait in the morning to see if we get any of tht white stuff, ba hum bug. We desided to put the black one away for awhile to see if the weather staightens out here, if not you know what is next. I here you, hate those icy roads too.

luisa2552

We've had freezing temps overnight with iced over windshields here the past 3 days. It's funny watching how us Californians deal with ice. One woman this morning was scraping her windshield with a credit card (while talking on the cell phone, of course!)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

When one is desperate a cassette case also works, until it breaks, then the cassette that was in the case gets called into action.

I wonder if a CD case and/or CD would work? Sounds like a job for the Myth Busters!!!!

sam

so far been pretty balmy here in New Hampshire. Although today is the 1st day of winter, supposed to be in the high 40's and like this right through
Tuesday next week. !
Still my car is garaged until April 07.
Sam

p51

Mosesatm said:
When one is desperate a cassette case also works, until it breaks, then the cassette that was in the case gets called into action.
Hey, using a cassette case is exactly what I used to do to clear my "California ice". But now that I've gone all mp3 not quite sure what I'm going to do... :grin:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

p51 said:
Hey, using a cassette case is exactly what I used to do to clear my "California ice". But now that I've gone all mp3 not quite sure what I'm going to do... :grin:

Use your IPod? That would be an expensive scraper!!!

hookedtrout

Finally got some snow here in S. E. Idaho so we get a white Christmas. That little Ford would be a lot of fun and a real head turner as well but the 26 grand seems a bit steep.

Cory