• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Langford Fountain Cruise event today ...

GT/CS S Code

About 6 members of our local Mustang club (VIMA / Vancouver Island Mustang Association) attended this local Victoria area show today. It turned out to be a great show with about 400 cars registered all total. Non of our club member's cars won any of the awards today, but it was a great chance to "meet & greet" and talk about Mustangs and cars in general. It was also blistering hot all day and thank goodness my thoughtful little wife remembered to bring the portable umbrella that she bought earlier this summer to erect over our lawn chairs!
Here is my PhotoBucket link to about 200 digital pictures that I shot at today's show if you'd like to have a look at them:
http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/Reverend_Al/Langford Fountain Cruise August 2012/
Cheers,
Al & Laurie
aka
GT/CS S Code

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

By the way ...

Definitely the strangest car at this show was an early Studebaker "bullet nose" front end grafted onto an '82 El Camino cab and back end! A "Stude-Cameno"!
:cool:

Mosesatm

Well, that's about the only good use for an '82 El Camino!

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

I kind of agree for the most part, but my brother is a big fan of the "Cowboy Cadillacs" as he calls them and still owns one. (He originally had two of them)
That green Fairlane Ranchero was far more interesting to my eye and it was an original 390 2V four speed to boot!
:grin: