• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Hallmark Ornament

mbsf1970

Does anyone need/want one of the Limited release get/cs tree ornaments? They are well done, the wheels roll and the colour---well let's just say--perfect!! :grin:

My local store had 9. I snagged 4 (2 for me) but the other 2 are up for grabs.

$20 .U.S plus shipping.

Post here if you want one....time stamp rules. If more are needed, I would certainly go back in next day or two..

Stephen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 43

Tequila

Does anyone need/want one of the Limited release get/cs tree ornaments? They are well done, the wheels roll and the colour---well let's just say--perfect!! :grin:

My local store had 9. I snagged 4 (2 for me) but the other 2 are up for grabs.

$20 .U.S plus shipping.

Post here if you want one....time stamp rules. If more are needed, I would certainly go back in next day or two..

Stephen

Hi Stephen,
I would love to have one of the 2 extras that you have. I will PM you with additional info. I promise I won't resell them on ebay. Thank you!!!

hatchdog

Hi Stephen,

If it is still available I would like to purchase your ornament. I was out of town on the 14th and by the time I returned home all the local stores were out. I will PM you my info.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

o.k. so my 2 extras are spoken for......

If anyone else wants one, I would return to the store and buy if still available--no promises at this point.

Just post here in next few days and I'll check with store if there is interest. there were 5 left as of last night. Other 2 stores in Calgary=sold out

Stephen