• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Paul: GT/CS Recognition Guide & Owner's Manual

68gt390

Paul;
Does the possibility exist for a reprint of both the Recognition Guide & Owner's Manual and the 1996 Registery book. I have noticed several new member's to the registery since I listed my car earlier this month, Feb 04. Would love to be able to get both if they were available. ???

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Didn't mention it earlier but, I was able to find a copy of both books here in the Columbus, Ohio area at KAR a local Mustang Restoration Shop. They were kind enough to let me borrow the books to read through. They are super people and very knowledgeable. If not for them my 68 GT 390 Coupe might not have been a reality. Also for reference, George Wado, President of KAR mentioned that they had sold a GT/CS several years ago (Small Block) for over $18,000. They are chomping at the bit to get a chance to see my GT/CS after seeing the pics I took while in Seattle.

rjw

I recently spoke to KAR Mustang as well; I was impressed by their knowledge, friendliness and helpfulness. I agree, Super guys to talk Mustangs.
Richard

rvrtrash

Any chance Paul that an updated version (2004) might be in the works?
Steve

68sunlitgold

There will probably not be a reprint of the 2 original books, but Paul has discussed an updated version in the future, 04 may be too quick to get it out. I am sure Paul can give you better info. He is one busy guy!
Doug