• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Neat Idea--Thermo Cap from Mr. Gasket

P

PNewitt

I don't usually endorse stuff, but this really caught my eye the other day, and I think it could benefit owners of classic Mustangs, since the temp gauge isn't always accurate...

It's a new radiator cap with a built-in temp gauge. It's called "Thermo Cap", and it's made by Mr. Gasket. I've seen pricing from $20-$26 each.

Here is one site with the details:

http://www.fordmuscle.com/blog/do-you-have-a-thermocap/112209

OR, you can Google:. "Thermo-Cap; Mr. Gasket" for more info.

I think it's pretty neat, and it's impressive when you open up the hood, too. A real conversation piece.

Paul N.
(geez--all this talk, and to think I don't even get a commission on this item).
LOL!

robert campbell

Paul,
This is cool!!! Or hot!!! I am going to buy one! If you are running a stock guage you are clueless. And the temp at the sending unit and the temp in the radiator can be a lot different

I have always wanted to be able to measure radiator water temp with the cap on.

Thanks for the hot tip!!!

Rob