• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

question, cal special t-shirts

PFSlim

Paul N.

I think the group would be very interested. As well, I think any T-shirt should have the registry decal on the sleeve. For us somewhat new members to this site, it would be a great opportunity to wear something Cal Spec to car shows instead of a regular Mustang shirt.

Is there something the group can do to assist since we all know you are busy with the book??

Paul

lupaa

Shirts

Put me down for at least two. Just post when you are moving forward.

craig

clubpro

GT/CS Shirts

Paul,

I would like to order 2 shirts with the stripe on the front and Logo on the sleeve.

Thanks!

Happy Holidays

U

Unregistered

If a "trusted soul" wishes to get some shirts made, I would be willing to work some sort of royality deal.

T-shirts, Polo shirts and sweatshirts -- as well as making decals would help front me some money to print the book.

I need to look into this. Right now, I'm in serious "writing and editing mode" for the book. Give me until the end of January to decide and figure out what to do.

Thanks, Paul.

sam

I'd definitely have an interest in a Calspec Tee if you're taking votes.

Thanks

rvrtrash

Unregistered said:
If a "trusted soul" wishes to get some shirts made, I would be willing to work some sort of royality deal.

T-shirts, Polo shirts and sweatshirts -- as well as making decals would help front me some money to print the book.

I need to look into this. Right now, I'm in serious "writing and editing mode" for the book. Give me until the end of January to decide and figure out what to do.

Thanks, Paul.

I guess if I'm trusted enough, I'll volunteer to get T-shirts made. I was going to do something for the mini-meet I'm trying to get together anyway. I could look into the other stuff also. When you're ready, email me off line and we can talk about it.
Steve

PFSlim

Steve

You are the man!!! I don't mind helping as well although I have a busy travel schedule for Jan-Mar. How can we help move things forward? Would it help if you had money sent to you in advance? I am sure everyone here trusts you enough. I know Paul N. is very busy and hopefully he can provide guidance and blessing.

I think whichever shirt or shirts we go with, I would hope that everyone would agree to put the registry logo on the sleeve. I think it really adds something to the shirt by saying "we are part of one organized group" instead of "I went out and bought a tee-shirt".

Paul

rvrtrash

Thanks Paul, but right now it's kind of up to Paul N. He has to first agree to let me do it, and tell me how much he wants for use of his designs, before I can do anything. By the way, if you're traveling, are you going to be up this way?
Steve

PFSlim

Steve

No. Lots of time in Iowa, MA, MI, and TX. Wish I could come up your way. I have spend quite a bit of time around Pokey, American Falls, etc. but never as far north as were you are.

Paul

hookedtrout

PFSlim said:
Steve

No. Lots of time in Iowa, MA, MI, and TX. Wish I could come up your way. I have spend quite a bit of time around Pokey, American Falls, etc. but never as far north as were you are.

Paul

Pokey and A.F. that's more in my neck of the woods, a little South but close.

Cory

Sarge

I would buy at a minimum 2 tees, but if there is a polo shirt available, I would opt for some of them too! That way, I could wear them to work!!!
Robert

hookedtrout

Sarge said:
I would buy at a minimum 2 tees, but if there is a polo shirt available, I would opt for some of them too! That way, I could wear them to work!!!
Robert

Polo, that might peak my interest as well. T-shirts, I have way to many now.

Cory

CJ

Count me in for some shirts, tee's or polo.