• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Clubpro

clubpro

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I have had a great weekend celebrating with friends and family. We started Friday night with my new smoker/Barbecue and some new friends enjoying pork tenderloin and grilled asparagus. Saturday was spent with my wonderful wife who let me go to my favorite burger joint for dinner. If you haven't had a Squeeze Burger you don't know what you are missing. They were on "Diners, Drive In's & Dives" and the Squeeze Burger is still one of Guy's top three burgers. Finished Sunday evening with a pasta dinner with some of our church family. I truly am blessed, but now I need to go on a diet.

Cheers,

Ron

Mustanger

Happy Belated Birthdaaaaay!!! .... didja have lots of cake? :wink: ...

Attachments

• sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 16