• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NICE GT/CS For Sale

robynGTCS

???

I hate to do it but I'm thinking of selling my California Special. (Want to buy a new Mustang) Here it goes:

1968 GT/CS California Special Mustang Coupe – Only 4118 of these cars were produced and about half of those are remaining today. This is a rust free car in mint condition, runs awesome. I bought the car in Florida. Has a 289 4BBL, Auto, AC, white with blue stripes and blue interior. Comes with documentation and appraisal for $21,500 (which was done before many upgrades). A beautiful numbers matching collector car in original condition that will only go up in value. Have Marti Report to prove authenticity. email robynf62@comcast.net. Asking $19,500. Car garaged in Stow Massachusetts (508) 361-9637.

New:

Edlebrock Intake Manifold
4BBL Edlebrock 600 CFM Carburetor
Electronic Ignition
Blaster Coil
Ignition Wires Ford Racing Blue
Valve Covers
Exhaust
Front Grille
Radiator
Heater Core/Hoses
Battery
Tires
Rebuilt the transmission May 04

Have original parts

Attachments

• mustang4.jpg
    mustang4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 24

sam

Very nice looking CalSpec. Do you have additional pics
like engine bay and interior. You can always by a new Mustang....but not always a 68 California Special. I got
mine 7 years ago and don't ever plan to part with it.