• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2005 Calendars shipped!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah!!! The Calendars have been shipped! ;D ;D

I was up until 1:30 last night packaging and woke up at 5:30 to get to the post office before work. I didn't even know it was physically possible to spend 1.5 hours at the post office!!! :eek:

They should be to everyone early next week. Probably earlier if you ordered 5 packs because they went out via Priority Mail. Those outside the US (like Canada, Japan, Iceland and the Netherlands! :eek:) may take a bit longer, but I tried to use as quick a method as I could without breaking the bank.

A big thanks again to everyone that participated, both by submitting photos and voting. 8) They turned out great IMHO.

PFSlim

Jon

A big thanks to you as well!! Nice job. We appreciate what you do ;D ;D ;D

Look forward to having the calendar.

Paul

case12

Jon, thank you so much for investing your personal time to allow all of us to enjoy this one-of-a-kind calendar. I look forward to receiving it.

Happy Holidays! Casey

19HCS68

Thanks Jon for your efforts! By the way, someone in Japan ordered calendars? :eek: Was the person in Japan a member of this site? I know there are people that are mebers of this site who reside outside of the US, but I didn't know about anyone in Japan. Just curious.

Gary

nfrntau

Jon,
It's truely a great effort you have put in this calendar. It's also very nice that you spent the time to get them to us for Christmas.
Thanks a bunch
Happy Holidays
Bill

hcsstang

:D While at the Nashville show I was approached by a photogragher from Japan and he took some pictures of my car and wanted to know the history. When he finished he said that he would send me some pictures of the show . They are fantastic pictures of the show and Jon can verify that. I think that they are to big to put on the screen. ??? :-\

Sarge

Another Thank You to Jon for allowing us the opportunity to show our cars on a calendar, and making it all come together!!!!

Seasons Greetings to all.

Robert

68gt390

[quote author=19HCS68 link=board=1;threadid=1265;start=0#msg7119 date=1103132936]
Thanks Jon for your efforts! By the way, someone in Japan ordered calendars? :eek: Was the person in Japan a member of this site? I know there are people that are mebers of this site who reside outside of the US, but I didn't know about anyone in Japan. Just curious.

Gary
[/quote]

Gary;
There is a big following for the Mustang in Japan. While stationed at Misawa AB, Japan in 1970, I worked with a Japaneese National who had been educated at UCLA and took several of us to his house in Misawa one night for dinner. After dinner he took us all down to his garage were he had stored a brand new 1970 Boss 302 he had bought in the states and had it shipped to Japan. Because of local Japaneese law he could not drive the car for 5 years.

Jon; Thanks again for your efforts and work on putting this calendar together for all to enjoy.

Don :D

68sunlitgold

Jon,
I con't wait to see the calendar, it will be going up in my office.

I know of a couple Mustangs in Japan, actually Okinawa. I 67 convertible and a 68 coupe, I have tried to track them down to talk to them but I only see them once in a while since I only get there every 3-4 months.

Doug

P

PNewitt

Thanks, Jon for doing this calendar, and the website, too. Lots of work, I know.

You help make this hobby/interest all that more fun!

Paul Newitt

hicountrybob

Thanks also, Jon, we are all so appreciative of your time and efforts to make it all work so well for all of us in this hobby. hicountry bob teets

Russ

Jon,

I received the calendars today, and WOW!!! You did a great job and the final product is outstanding. Thanks again for all you did to make this calendar a reality.

Also, I hope everyone on this site has a wonderful holiday season!!

Russ

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I can't believe you got yours in 1 day! Glad you like it. :)

coloradoHCS

Jon, I also want to extend my thanks for all of your hard work on this project. I can't wait to see the calendar! Happy Holidays to all, Mark.

19HCS68

Just got my shipment of calendars. ;D They look GREAT! Thanks once again Jon for your efforts!

Have a happy and safe Holiday Season everyone!

Gary 8)

Sarge

I received my calendars today as well, and they are great! I showed a few friends here at work (where I had them shipped to) and they really enjoyed looking at the different cars.

Thanks!

Robert

hcsstang

;)I also got mine today. Thanks Jon. A magnificent job.
As slow as the M.M. magazine is ,I was suprised that I got mine.
Even if I'm on the back page ,good job. ::)

68gt390

Jon;
Received my calendars this afternoon. Several of my friends were here and just marveled over them. Once again, you did a fantastic job in putting them together.

Several of them wanted to know if there were still copies available to order? If so please let me know.

Thanks

Don 8)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm glad everyone likes them. I think this will definitely become a yearly project, so start saving those photos for next year.

I do have a few left. 10 or 12 if I remember correctly.