• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Number of cars in Registry?

P

PNewitt

That's a tough one to answer...

It would require VIN info from MartiWorks against every registered GT/CS in the country. But that's too impossible to do.

There are about 800 cars in the registry.

My "best guess" is that there are from 1500 to 2500 cars left. I think there are one to two cars not registered for every one that IS registered.

You can easily say that 1/2 of ALL Mustangs from 1964 to 1973 no longer exist, just by natural attrition, rust, accidents, etc...

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Thank you Paul for your Best guess

Can I be you when I grow up?? Love the books!!!

Brian

68gt390

[quote author=CobraMan link=board=1;threadid=1227;start=0#msg6959 date=1102364634]
I'm not in the Registry. How do I go about becoming a member? Annual meetings? ;)
[/quote]

Simply click on the Gallery link in the upper left hand corner, then click on submit and send in your info. It's that easy. There are no annual meetings.

Don ;)