• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Just a reminder

1968cal

This is just a reminder about the car show in Cupertino Ca. at De Anza collage
on Sat. June 21st. As of Tuesday the 17th we only have two Specials registered in the show. I know we have more cars in the Bay Area and Central Valley. We need a good showing for this car. This is a peer juging show. So lets try and have a good showing of some nice Specials. New and Old. Thanks Steve Chapman:cheesy:

somethingspecial

I wish we could come. I hate to use four letter words on this forum, but I must WORK. No way out of it either, I tried. Keep us posted on other shows in the Bay Area, maybe we can make those. Saturdays suck for me with my work schedule. I know you will do us proud with your beautiful car. Mike

HappyHour

I was excited about checking out a local show in Bay Area but Im in LA this weekend. Hope we get some good representin' the weather looks great this week!

P

PNewitt

On other thread, I mentioned that I wanted to bring Lee Grey (who is now 88) to the show...

It's iffy, because it has to do with how his leg is doing, to walk around. I won't know until the last minute.

It's 50/50, but I'll try, and I will be there, too. Let's get as many GT/CSs as possible. C'mon on down!!

Thanks!!

Paul.

P

PNewitt

Just to let everyone know,

Lee can't make it tomorrow....and neither can I.

We went to Muir Woods today, and totally exhausted ourselves. Phew!!

Sorry--however, I still want to do a GT/CS Picnic for Lee Grey in the South Bay (San Jose) sometime in late Summer.

Maybe make it a book kickoff party.

Thanks anyway,

Paul.