• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

judging rules

hcsstang

8) I got a reply from MCA and they are going to change the rules pertaining to the black around the taillights bezel. ;D I plan on meeting him at the Youngstown show next year. Maybe you heard of him, Jonnie Garner. He took over the head judging for MCA in the 68 Mustangs class taking Dave Zimmermans place.

et9secstang

Hello, I guess we don't have to buy a different set of taillight bezels for MCA shows.We will see???

hookedtrout

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=1;threadid=1291;start=0#msg7368 date=1104165075]
8) I got a reply from MCA and they are going to change the rules pertaining to the black around the taillights bezel. ;D I plan on meeting him at the Youngstown show next year. Maybe you heard of him, Jonnie Garner. He took over the head judging for MCA in the 68 Mustangs class taking Dave Zimmermans place.
[/quote]

Just curious as I haven't followed this topic but what changes are they going to make?

Hook