• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rear Spoiler End Cap Needed! (Passenger Side)

Russ

I need help!!! I'm getting my lime gold GT/CS ready for the painter and found that the passenger side end cap is a mess. Does someone have a decent end cap they are willing to part with?? I'm a bit desperate.....Thanks
Russ

Mosesatm

Russ, I have one but I'm on the road this week and can't get it in the mail until Monday. It was in a box of other stuff that I just received so I haven't carefully inspected it. If you want it send me an e-mail or call me at 713-409-3147 to discuss.

PFSlim

We ordered ours from Branda. I do know of another source so if Arlie doesn't work out, post again.

When you get your new cap, keep in mind that it may fit terrible. Work may need to be done on the repops to either the cap or the rear quarter. Ours did not have enough bow to them to match the rear quarter. We spent alot of time and work to make match.

Paul

OP
OP
Russ

Russ

Paul, You are exactly correct. I purchased two caps from Branda, thinking that they would fit fairly well. My original driver side cap is very restorable, but my passenger cap was hit and destroyed. I'm hoping that I can get an original from Mosesatm. Thanks for the information, Russ

jk89cat

yes let us know the outcome, in the next few months i have to start buying parts for mine . paul the branda one was that crappy ? did you get any other glass parts from them?

68gt350

i think i have an extra 1/4 extension around but i dont know what side it is for. it was left over from when i restored my 68 shelby. it needs some work but im sure it can be fixed. let me know if you are still interested and i can dig it out and send a pic to you.
robert