• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS Rear Spoiler on Sale

Mosesatm

No, no, no, no, no, no. If you are looking for authentic that isn't it. Maybe it's supposed to be a quasi-Eleanor look. Stangaholics seems to have the best stuff, but not the least expensive.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=3;threadid=1907;start=0#msg12607 date=1121784056]
No, no, no, no, no, no. If you are looking for authentic that isn't it. Maybe it's supposed to be a quasi-Eleanor look. Stangaholics seems to have the best stuff, but not the least expensive.
[/quote]

Whoops! Sorry, I didn't look at it that closely ... Thanks you guys for setting the record straight :).

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

[quote author=meadowsdk28 link=board=3;threadid=1907;start=0#msg12604 date=1121783618]
Well, I know the end caps aren't right. I'll have to go look , but I think the trunk lock hole is all wrong, as well.
[/quote]

... I took a closer look regarding the trunk lock comment, and there shouldn't be a trunk lock hole ::).

Mosesatm

Just curious, did you ever find a GT/CS or are you still looking?

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=3;threadid=1907;start=0#msg12612 date=1121786826]
Just curious, did you ever find a GT/CS or are you still looking?
[/quote]

I 've located one nearby, and now I'm in this delicate stage of negotiating with the owner (2nd owner, he recently bought it from the original owner last year). I'm also in the process of trying to sell my daily driver ('95 Supercharged Mustang Convertible) and use the cash as part of my payment towards the CS. The CS is a C-code, but the current owner totally restored it with a few mods. It has black int, factory ac (although he plans on installing a modern Sanden compressor), and disc brakes. It's yellow with black stripes, and he installed 15" Cragars which he had custom backspacing work performed.

It's pretty much what I would like, though I'm not a big fan of yellow, I could see myself in this car (preferrably with a few changes) as my daily driver ... I just hope and pray that I can pull it off soon - I would really like to make it into Paul's book before the deadline :).

davidathans

It is amazing to finally see these trunklids for sale! Everyone that sees my car thinks it looks amazing because of the lip in the back. Most think its a camaro, but everyone else who has a mustang says to me, Where can i buy that, how much? now all i have to say is mustangdepot.com...

has anyone purchased one of these for their GTCS? Is it identicle to an OEM fiberglass GTCS trunklid??

thank you

GTCS95616

Along with the truck lock being incorrect, the concaved look to the truck lid and end caps are wrong.