• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Anyone gone and had a look at this one yet?

GT/CS S Code

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/4294781177.html

I have a local friend up here in Victoria that has emailed me and asked about the car listed above and I wondered if anyone that lives down in Seattle or near Tacoma might have dropped by this dealership and checked out this GT/CS that they have for sale? I told him that I thought for the obvious work the car needs (paint, stripes, fog lights plus who knows what other work or repairs?) that the asking price of 15K seemed quite high for a "plain Jane" C code with an automatic. Any chance that anyone from this site knows this car and has any recommendations before he takes the time and spends the money to make a day trip all the way down to Tacoma to check it out for himself?
Any help that anyone can offer us would be very much appreciated!
Al