• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

It should be legal to shoot people who do this!

case12

The aerodynamics are highly improved with this wing when properly used on Camaro's, Firebird's, Charger's, 442's, Chevelle's, and Challengers. I highly endorse the use of them on these vehicles. ;) Someone mistakenly put this on an already perfectly designed Mustang. Casey

nfrntau

Well so much for that! I was going to surprise everyone and put one of those on mine.
Talk about ruining a surprise.
mmmm :mad:

GTCSMustang

Why didn't I think of that. My curb feelers don't seem nearly as cool now.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=nfrntau link=board=4;threadid=1648;start=0#msg10102 date=1115257655]
Well so much for that! I was going to surprise everyone and put one of those on mine.
Talk about ruining a surprise.
mmmm :mad:
[/quote]

If you bolted this one on top of your CS deck lid spoiler you'd get a real cool look 8) and some serious downforce at speed!

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

And put the screaming chicken on the hood!

Something I've always liked about CSs is their understated styling. They weren't in-your-face like the Trans Am nonsense, or even the later Shelbys. The GT/CS had more of a politely civilized way of saying "my car's cooler than your car".

007bluto

One of those wings, on my Special would look awsome, but I cant afford it because I blew all my money on some steer hornes for the hood, HAHA....Bluto

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Ok, so far we've got a double decker rear wing, aero ground effects for the rockers, curb finders, a chicken hawk decal on the hood, and horns for a hood ornament.

How about just some 10-spokes and a '67 shelby hood instead?

meadowsdk28

Nope, too boring. If we're going with horns then we must add the six shooters on each side and a big ol' train horn behind the steer horns.

68gt390

I like the way he mounted his gauges. Didn't even bother to recess them into the dash. Wonder if he thought about mounting them on top of the dash pad or maybe putting them were they should be - Under the dash.

Don ::)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Okay, so who is willing to donate the car for this Monster Garage extreme makeover?!!!

Jason, you have a few extra cars sitting around - how about it? We could enter it in next year's art car parade.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=4;threadid=1648;start=0#msg10372 date=1115761735]
Okay, so who is willing to donate the car for this Monster Garage extreme makeover?!!!

Jason, you have a few extra cars sitting around - how about it? We could enter it in next year's art car parade.
[/quote]

let's do it to my Mercedes! ;D

Mustanglvr

That would be awesome! Maybe we could paint it orange and make it a General Lee. ;D Rhonda