• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS on ebay reads "1 of 1198" ????

Jayscal

For an opening bid like that, not to mention the reserve is not met yet, he could have put some better pictures up. I doubt this car will sell. If it does, I have some land (swamp) to sell the buyer down here in Florida, and it will be cheaper than the car.

Jayscal

As for that "clean" undercarriage picture, did anyone else notice that the front valance pan is white, and not the green color of the car. From the far away picture of the car, the front valance pan looks green to me. Buyer beware, the under carriage probabaly looks worse.

OP
OP
68sunlitgold

68sunlitgold

Jayscal,
do you think the white valance is from the white 69 Mustang sitting next to it? If so why would he use the picture, as stated earlier he could have used better pictures to display his car.
Doug

Jayscal

68sunlitgold,
I do believe it is the 69 Mustangs undercarriage, why this guy would spend the money to advertise on e-bay and put a distant picture of the car and show the bottom of another car baffles me. I bet his buddy who owns the white car, is the person who put the opening bid in. Who in there right mind would bid that much, only seeing 2 lousy pictures. On E-bay you get the first picture free, additional pictures are .15 cents each. I believe it is a minimum of $40.00 or $50.00 to list a vehicle on E-bay, whats another couple of dollars in pictures. Something just don't seem right with this. ???

Jayscal

Now I get it, the ad for the 69 has an undercarriage picture with a green valance, he switched the undercarriage pictures by mistake.