• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Best of Show

PFSlim

I finally won a "Best of Show" award at a car show about 30 miles from my house this weekend. It was very cool because there were about 55 cars there and the show was sponsored by a auto body/restoration shop. About half of the cars were his product and the owner spent most of the time looking at our car. In the end, I did not figure there was any way the judge would award a car, (not restored by that body shop) a "Best of Show". However, the owner told me that he would love to have his name associated with our car and that we were "the class of the field". Very cool!!

Paul

CJ

Congrat's to the three of you guys !

Mustanger

Congrats Paul!!! We can all be happy for you, and proud that you're holding up high the Cal Special standard!!

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Many thanks to all that responded!! The guy would not be what it is without the help from everyone on this site.

Paul

rvrtrash

I guess I'll congratulate you also. Better late than never.:grin: Hopefully I can join you in the trophy hunt if I ever get my chroming jobs back.
Steve