• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

good resource to get power steering pump

sam

I am looking for a reliable source to buy a power steering pump. I've gone through 3 in 10 years, and have poor luck via NAPA and Mustangs Unlimited etc. Does anyone have a reliable vendor I can turn to? I realize at this stage they are all reman/rebuilt etc. Does anyone actually make these"new?".
I appreciate any guidance and thank you.

Sam

Perkchiro

Sam, I replaced mine with a rebuild through O'Reiley Automotive. They required a core exchange. So far, it's performed well and I'm happy with it. I don't know if new ones are available. You might call National Parts Depot and ask them if a new one is available. Good luck finding a solution.