• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mustang Spare Tire Hold Down Bolt

GTCSMustang

Just got done making a concours-correct reproductiion of the spare tire hold down bolt used in 1968 Mustangs. Made from original Ford engineering drawings and plated like the originals. Price is $14.95 + shipping. Not available anywhere else, never been reproduced before.

e-mail me at sfreproductions.com or call 760-371-1214 if you need one.

or visit my website. www.scottfullerreproductions.com

Thanks,

Scott

Attachments

• J-Bolt for Website.jpg
    J-Bolt for Website.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 45
  • J-Bolt for Website-1.jpg
    J-Bolt for Website-1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 32

murf104

Just finished putting the spare tire hold down plate and the "J" hook that Scott sells in my CS and they are everything I expected - and better. I rant about reproduction parts at times, but these items are just like Ford used on the assembly line. If only all reproduction stuff was as good as these! Until Scott made the GT wheel hold down plate I had given up on ever locating one, and the "J" hook for a 68 is (or was) a junkyard only item .

teamlo

Scott, is this the bolt for cars with the styled steel wheels in '68 (GT models)?

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

I have 2-untouched GT coupes with GT wheels as spares, and this is the exact J-bolt that is in both cars. They are both San Jose cars.

Scott