• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for post on detailed front wheel area

68sunlitgold

OK...I am trying to find the post someone placed on here with the detailed wheel area, it included some real good pictures. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Doug

Mosesatm

Jason posted some pictures a couple months ago when he cleaned up his aqua 390.

390cs68rcode

I think these are the ones. This is what the previous owner did. I am not saying it is or is not correct. I have since these photos were taken added black rubberized undercoating to the inner part of the rear wheelwells.

well.jpg

well1.jpg

well2.jpg

well3.jpg

well4.jpg

well5.jpg

Russ

Here are a couple of more photos of the front wheel area. The paint daubs on the springs are bright orange and lavender. This color combination is for a 289ci. engine with factory A/C. Also, the letter "D" is written in yellow crayon on the passenger side of the front inner fender where the battery box is located.
Hope this helps, Russ

Attachments

• 100_0077.JPG
    100_0077.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_0069.JPG
    100_0069.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 30

390cs68rcode

Now THOSE are the photos to follow.

Russ:

Don't you have a bunch of detailing photos of your cars? Are they online? If not I would be happy to host them on one of my sites and post them on a thread for members to use. Of course if you are OK with the photos being public.

Russ

I have about thirty photos of the undercarriage and engine compartment that I have shared with members of this site. The car is my Highland Green GT/CS. I'm happy to share any photo. Just write me and I'll email the photo.
Russ