• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Any interest in a smart phone app to view the forums?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
There's an app called TapaTalk that allows smart phones to surf forums with a cleaner template. It also has a nice interface for uploading photos directly from your phone and a few other perks.

Is there enough interest from people viewing the forums with their phones? This would cover iPhones, Androids, iPads, Windows Phone 7, etc.

gt/csj4

I for one would love it. I use tapatalk currently and it is sooo much easier to use especially from my Android. I believe it costs 2.99 on the market place, however, its money well spent.

BigJim

As long as I can continue to access the site for free from my smart phone's browser I don't see a problem offering a pay app to view the site.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
As long as I can continue to access the site for free from my smart phone's browser I don't see a problem offering a pay app to view the site.
Yes. Good point. This app would be totally optional. You could still access the site the same way you have been from your phone's browser.